There are a number of reasons why a garage door might suddenly become difficult to open or close. Often, it is something as simple as a misaligned safety sensor. Having an experienced professional take a look at the problem can not only save time and money but also make you feel more secure knowing that your family’s safety has been properly maintained with quality service.
Elite Garage Door Repair is a operated business serving garage door repair and installation for Elite Garage Door Repair is a company.
It may be an issue that will require just one quick adjustment. In other cases, perhaps the springs have broken or some other part needs replacement. Whatever type of repair problems you’re experiencing, there are many options available for those who need reliable 24-hour emergency garage door repair services. Some companies even offer same-day service so you won’t have to worry about being stranded outside your home.
Here are a few types of repairs and replacements that may be necessary:
* Broken cables. This is one of the most common problems that cause garage doors to become heavy or difficult to open or close. As cables age, they wear down and eventually snap due to tension and repeated use. If this happens, you’ll need to replace all of the cables at once since these parts aren’t sold separately.
* Malfunctioning gears. The drive gear attaches to your motor system so it can both raise and lower the door whenever it’s in use. Over time, dirt, debris, dust, and even rust can accumulate on this part creating friction that slowly grinds away essential components needed for proper function. Replacing the gears will ensure that the door operates smoothly again.
* Broken rollers. Just like gears, these parts wear out due to friction and regular use. They can either squeak or cause a rattling noise while in operation. Replacing the rollers will increase performance and make your garage door much easier to move up and down.
* Damaged hinges. The way you open and close your garage door is by tilting it back which causes the hinges to rest against the ground. If they’ve worn down or broken, it can be extremely difficult to do this without lifting up on the door itself causing damage that could require both repair and replacement components such as hinges, cables, gears, and other vital equipment for safe operation.
* Broken springs. This is another common problem that damages crucial components for the door’s proper function. As time passes, springs age and break down, much like cables or rollers. Some models use just one spring while others will have double-torsion springs made of coiled wire. Either way, replacing these parts can be quite dangerous so it’s best to let a professional handle this type of repair service.
There are some instances when you may need to contact emergency garage door repair services. For example, if your garage door is frozen in place, prevents you from closing the overhead door, or opens on its own without any assistance from remote controls, call your 24-hour emergency line and get help as quickly as possible. Remember: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Regular maintenance and inspections can help reduce the risk of serious injury, especially for those who have automated garage doors because it reduces the need for manual efforts to open and close the door. You may also want to consider having your current system evaluated by a professional to determine if you should upgrade or replace certain components that are no longer functioning properly.
Local Garage Door Services Inc is a operated business that specializes in the installation, repair, replacement and maintenance of garage doors.
For more information on 24-hour emergency service options, contact one of our professionals today. They’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have about specific repairs needed as well as provide reliable solutions designed to keep your family safe at all times during regular use as well as emergencies.
About us: Swift Garage Door Repair LLC has committed to providing quality products and services to the communities of Irving, TX. We have built our business on strong relationships with our community, our employees and with our manufacturers. Swift Garage Door Repair LLC has become one of the largest independently owned overhead door companies in Irving, TX because of this commitment to excellence, innovation and customer service.
For more information about our products and services, please visit our website.
Contact: If you would like to contact Swift Garage Door Repair LLC for any reason, please use the information provided below.
Address: 613 N O’Connor St Suite# 21B, Irving, TX 75061
Phone Number: (214) 988-9182
Hours of Operation: Monday – Sunday 7am–11:30pm